Why Bother Cleaning respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
Who We Are
Why Bother Cleaning is a commercial and domestic cleaning company involved in B2B and B2C sectors.
Why Bother Cleaning uses the information collected from you to provide you with quotes, telephone communications and email correspondence and updates. We will use this data to communicate information and requests of interest to you and your business.
Upon initial contact, you consent to Why Bother Cleaning having a marketing dialogue with you until you decide to opt out, in which we will cease this dialogue.
The information Why Bother Cleaning holds about you and your business comprises of all the details we hold about you and any sales transactions, including any third-party information that has been obtained about you from public sources and our own suppliers such as credit referencing agencies. Why Bother Cleaning will only collect information that is essential in order to provide you with relevant information regarding our commercial and domestic cleaning services. Why Bother Cleaning does not sell or broker your data information.
Visiting Why Bother Cleaning Ltd Website
Cookie and Web Beacon Policy
There may also be other instances where we will implement tracking technologies such as web beacons to collect information about your visit to our website. Web beacons are small images that are embedded into web content or emails and are not usually visible to user, these collect information such as counting users who have visited certain pages and can generate statistics about how our website is used. Web beacons also help us to provide you with a positive experience when browsing, and it helps us to improve our web content. Web beacons are not used to access personally identifiable information.
To manage the cookies and similar technologies used (tracking pixels, web beacons, etc.) and related consents, we use the consent tool “Real Cookie Banner”. Details on how “Real Cookie Banner” works can be found at https://devowl.io/rcb/data-processing/.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this context are Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR and Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the management of the cookies and similar technologies used and the related consents.
The provision of personal data is neither contractually required nor necessary for the conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide the personal data. If you do not provide the personal data, we will not be able to manage your consents.
Legal Basis for Processing any Personal Data
- To meet Why Bother Cleaning’s contractual obligations.
- To respond to business enquiries.
- Legitimate interests pursued by Why Bother Cleaning and/or its clients.
- To promote the commercial and domestic cleaning and related services offered by Why Bother Cleaning.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice, you are consenting to Why Bother Cleaning processing your personal data for the intentions outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by contacting Why Bother Cleaning. Our full contact details will be at the bottom of this document.
Why Bother Cleaning may have to pass your personal information to third parties, exclusively to process work on its behalf set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers.
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Why Bother Cleaning will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for six years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After six years, any personal data that is not needed will be removed.
Data is held in the United Kingdom using multiple encrypted servers. Why Bother Cleaning does not store any personal data outside the United Kingdom.
At any point whilst Why Bother is in possession of or processing your personal data, all subjects have the following rights:
- The Right to be Forgotten: You have the right to request the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- The Right of Portability: You have the right to have the data we hold about you to be transferred to another organisation.
- The Right to Object: You have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing correspondence.
- The Right of Access: You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- The Right of Rectification: You have the right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The Right to Restriction of Processing: Where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict processing.
- The Right to Object to Automated Processing: You have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event of a data breach, Why Bother Cleaning are required to report a personal data breach to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) no later than 72 hours after becoming aware of it.
We must also alert the people whose personal data has likely been compromised.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Why Bother Cleaning, you have the right to complain to the director of Why Bother Cleaning. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the ICO.
Why Bother Cleaning
3rd Floor Queensberry House
106 Queens Rd