COVID-19 – Service update – 15.03.21
We continue to provide a full cleaning service to our clients, and are taking further enhanced measures to keep our cleaners and clients safe. A summary of the steps we are taking:
Unwell or self-isolating
- Our cleaners will stay at home if they feel unwell or are self-isolating following NHS advice. We will contact you immediately in such instances to provide an alternative solution.
- Clients will need to cancel / reschedule their clean by contacting our office if they have Covid19 symptoms or self-isolating.
Advice given to our cleaning staff
- To avoid public transport – 99% of our staff journeys are made on foot or bicycle.
- Follow social distancing rules.
- Follow advice from the government on masks and facial coverings.
- Wash their hands regularly for at least 20 seconds or use anti-bacterial gel.
- To use virucidal disinfectant on all frequently touched areas such as door handles, switches, kitchen tops, etc.
- Open windows where it is possible to allow for ventilation.
Avoiding contact and social distancing
- We will give you an estimated time for the arrival of the cleaning team so that contact can be avoided.
- We have asked cleaners to stay away from clients in a different room or at least a minimum of 1m away and to wear a face covering on the rare occasion where the minimum distance cannot be maintained. We would ask you to do the same.
- We ask clients to either vacate their home or office during the clean or agree at the start of the clean a plan to ensure we are always cleaning in a different room to our client / maintaining the social distance.
Further steps being taken
- All our equipment is disinfected between every visit, we have always used fresh cloths and mop heads on each job and will continue to do so.
- Immediately before entering the home or office our cleaners will put on a mask and use hand sanitiser.
- On all one-off cleaning jobs, all staff have their temperature taken before they are permitted to work, and they answer a health check questionnaire.
- We use virucidal disinfectant to disinfect your door handles, light switches and other touch points as we leave your property.
We will share with you our full COVID-Secure risk assessment appropriate for your specific environment before your clean commences.